Sunday 18 January 2009

Sneak preview: The Prodigy - Invaders Must Die

I got my hands on the promo for the new The Prodigy album called "Invaders Must Die" and although I have some doubts about the tracklist itself and the fact that the leak is not full I will say a few words on what I've heard.

If all the songs in the album make it to the final I guess it's gonna be hell of an album. "Invaders Must Die" carries the good old sound of The Prodigy, but manages on its town to create an atmosphere filled with crazy beats, rave influences and a little pinch of commercial industrial. Perhaps it's no match to "The Fat of the Land", but when it's officially released there will be a plenty of people to say how bad is it and afterwards listening it on and on. The tracks are mainly instrumentals with few exclusions, but we don't need them to sing in order to be good.

Apart from the expected album they have already released their first two singles: "Invaders Must Die" and "Omen" and if you have missed to see them there you go:


Invaders Must Die


Omen

No comments: