Tuesday 12 May 2009

Classic album covers (Part II)

As promised more classic album covers are to come. Today's choice are predominantly in the electronic scene. I should admit that I had difficulties deciding on which ones to be included as most of them are less than 20 years old, but have to carry in mind that the electronic scene so no significant development until the 80s. Of course, I couldn't have included everything as the covers have to have proven to be memorable for the given band/artist. The span of the included artist is impressively big as many genres actually belong to the electronic scene and I am pretty sure that I have forgotten some even more classic...unfortunately, there way too many albums to remember or know. Still, hope you enjoy my choices.



Depeche Mode - Violator



Massive Attack - Mezzanine



Kraftwerk - The Man Machine



Faithless - Outrospective



Brian Eno - Another Green World




Duran Duran - Rio



Moby - Play



The Human League - Dare



Alphaville - Forever Young


>

Jean Michel Jarre - Oxygene



Portishead - Portishead



Björk - Homogenic



The Prodigy - The Phat of the Land



New Order - Get Ready