Saturday 21 February 2009

Теn unappealing album covers

Yesterday I posted ten of my favourite album covers and now it's time for ten more, but this time of my non-favourite. This certainly doesn't mean that they may not appeal to you...it is just that they do not fit my aesthetics for an album artwork. As you may notice most of the covers are from albums issued in the last decade, which I believe is more than an indication that art is becoming of a lesser importance than ever before. Definitely one can find some uglier examples of album covers, only proving that the appearance is not be undermined.


José Gonzales - Veneer


Missy Elliott - Da Real World


M.I.A. - Kala


Cansei de Ser Sexy - Cansei de Ser Sexy


Madonna - Hard Candy


Client - Client


Depeche Mode - Ultra


Michael Jackson - Invincible


Björk - Volta


Peaches - Fatherfucker

No comments: