Tuesday 17 February 2009

Stuck in my mind: Felix da Housecat - Hunting Season

Felix da Housecat drilled my head for the whole day. I had the good intentions to write something about House music, but was pretty busy listening to Mr. Stallings. He is not in my favourite top 50, which is a big mistake of mine having in mind all of his stuff I discovered the last few months. For the last week his album "Devin Dazzle and the Neon Fever" is on heavy rotation in my playlist...as I have already mentioned this is my number one Housecat's album and a song like "Hunting Season" is nothing more than a proof that this is a wonderful electroclash album, full of catchy tunes and playful lyrics.

Unfortunately there is no video to the song, neither official nor fan made that is why I will post this video which uses it as a background:

No comments: