Sunday 15 February 2009

I don't need 14th Ferbruary to say "I Love You!"

St. Valentine is such a dumb celebration and I've never understood the whole concept of it. Why do I need a special day in the year in order to show my love towards anyone? 14th February is nothing more than a date in the calender and if you are not in love or in a relationship, perhaps, you are obliged to drink till you blackout in despair. These are five of my favourite songs, which are suitable for anyone, who doesn't need a special day to show their love.


Björk - All Is Full of Love


Nelly Furtado - Try


Faithless - Miss U Less, See U More


Röyksopp - Only This Moment


Madonna - Rain

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totalno biah zabravila za pesenta "Try" na Nelly Furtado :))) Mnogo ya haresvah niakoga, i sega de..